We’ve decided to accept the 30 day blogging challenge sponsored by the Indie Business Network. For 30 days the goal is to post 200 words per day.
Caron and I are the two sisters behind Two Blooms Design Studio and I will be publishing the majority of the posts with Caron guest posting once a week (aren't I generous?:).
So what will I be posting about you ask? Well, it will run the gamut from interesting thoughts swirling around in my brain, information about ingredients we use, a great recipe that I’m dying to try and the list goes on and on (it's 30 days after all:).
Now its your turn. What can YOU accomplish in 30 days? I’d love for you to join me in your journey whatever that might be. Here is a list of things you may want to do:
- Give up chocolate, coffee, french fries (fill in your own vice here)
- Get fit, that could mean just walking an extra block from the bus or parking your car further from work to walk. Or it could involve training for a marathon.
- Practice random acts of kindness
- Write 30 blog posts in the next 30 days (no wait, that's my challenge:)
- Say hello to someone you don’t know ever day.
So here's to 30 days of new beginnings and new habits. Much like the first photo I feel like the world is full of possibilities and our ideas are limitless. #IBN30
What would you like to see us post about? It can't be promotional either. Once a week we can do a promotional post.
We love comments so feel free to stop by over the next 30 days and let us know what’s happening in your life or if you are doing your own challenge.